Wow! I just realized that it's been 10 whole days since I last posted. There's so much going on in school and out. First and foremost, I'd like to declare that... MY SCHOOL BOOKS ARE HEAVY!!! Urgh, I have to lug them to and from school until the loackers arrive, God knows when that'll be. I almost fell asleep in class yesterday and the chemistry teacher, Mr. Chong, caught me just as I was about to snap out of it. He wanted to make me the chemistry rep beacause i was "the first to fall asleep" in his class. Luckily Tian Cheng was nice enough to point out that I was already the music rep. Haha, thanks TC!
Oh, when my dad picked me up from Bedok MRT station today, he practically accused me of lying! :'( Okay, this is how the conversation kinda went:
Me: Hi daddy.
Dad: Hi, how come you didn't reply my SMS?
M: Huh? Oh, 'cos my phone's on silent mode.
D: Why's it on silent mode?
M: 'Cos I was in class...
D: It shouldn't be on in class.
M: I keep it on so that I'll know when I get SMSes, if not, the timestamp'll be all wrong. It'll only show the SMSes received at the time when I turn me phone on...
Then after that, he didn't believe me! He said that the time stamps should be when the SMS was sent. So, yea, I'm pretty much offended that he doesn't believe his own daughter, I mean I'm the one who owns the phone for heaven's sake! And it's not even Nokia, it's Sony Ericsson!
11:49 PM